Creating stories that compel, inspire and educate. The Ehrhardt Group (TEG) team members consistently deliver high-quality work and offer clients their best ideas and time. Are you a professional who thrives on creativity, works well in a fast-paced environment and can manage multiple projects over the course of the day? Then you may be a good fit for our team.
Account Executives at TEG play an important role on each client team. Key job functions include executing media relations, extensive writing including press releases, media advisories and talking points, monitoring media coverage, event planning and so much more.
We’re looking for someone who is great at building relationships, both with their clients, as well as the local media, someone who is driven to learn and grow and is open to feedback and working collaboratively within their client team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pitching creative media angles
- Drafting client content
- Client based research
- Media monitoring
- Client event planning
- Social media content planning
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- AP style expertise
- Media relations, community relations and client relations experience
- Be curious about the world around you, including what is being reported in the local, national and international news
- Responsive to feedback and direction
- Team oriented
- Organizational skills, particularly time management
- Initiative and drive to exceed expectations
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving approach to issues
- Working knowledge of the Gulf South
Senior Account Executives, Account Supervisors, Director of Account Services, agency leadership
1-3 AAEs and interns (may vary based on account teams)
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing or a liberal arts, business or related discipline
- Minimum of 2-4 years previous experience
WHAT TEG OFFERS:
Comprehensive, competitive benefit package including employer-sponsored health care, matching 401k contributions, flexible spending account, free downtown parking.
Access to a flexible work policy and generous PTO.
A fun, fast-paced environment with a driven, passionate set of professionals that enjoy spending time together in and outside of the office.
Opportunities for career growth and professional development. TEG sponsors and encourages staff to join local organizations, volunteer and get involved in the local community whenever possible.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to info@TEGPR.com.