The Ehrhardt Group is currently looking for assistant account executive candidates!
Smart people, who like each other. Team members at The Ehrhardt Group come to work every day ready to collaborate, think strategically and deliver the best services to their clients. Are you someone with strong organization skills, a creative thought process and a desire to accomplish goals and complete projects within a designated timeframe? Then you may be a good fit for our team.
Assistant Account Executives at The Ehrhardt Group are an important part of each client team, playing an integral supportive role to the success of achieving client goals. Key job functions include executing media relations, extensive writing, including press releases, media advisories and newsletters, monitoring media coverage, meeting coordination and so much more.
We’re looking for someone who is great at building relationships, has strong organizational skills, is driven to learn and grow and is open to feedback, while working collaboratively within their client teams.
Assistant Account Executives can work on any number of the following activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Assisting with creative media angles
- Drafting content
- Client based research
- Media monitoring
- Media list management
- Social media content planning
- Interacting with agency leadership and clients
Some of the skills we are looking for include:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- AP style expertise
- News media familiarity, specifically electronic, social and print
- Responsive to feedback and direction
- Team oriented
- Organizational skills, particularly time management
- Initiative and drive to exceed expectations
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving approach to issues
- Working knowledge of the Gulf South
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing or a liberal arts, business or related discipline
- Minimum of 0-2 years previous experience, agency environment preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by sending a cover letter and resume to info@TEGPR.com.