Assistant Account Executive | New Orleans
Join the #1 PR Firm in the Gulf South: Assistant Account Executive Wanted
The Ehrhardt Group – Where Stories Inspire Action
Ready to join the ranks of the Gulf South’s top PR talent? The Ehrhardt Group (TEG) creates compelling stories that inspire, educate, and move people to action. Our team members don’t just meet standards, they set them. If you have a knack for organization, a creative flair, and the grit to meet tight deadlines, we want you on our team.
YOUR ROLE: As an Assistant Account Executive, you’ll be the backbone of our client-focused teams. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Crafting killer press releases and media advisories.
- Pitching media attendance at client events.
- Monitoring media coverage.
- Assisting with event planning and execution.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- AP style expertise.
- Familiarity with digital, broadcast and print media.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Openness to feedback and a problem-solving approach.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field.
WHY CHOOSE TEG?
- Competitive benefits: healthcare, 401k, free parking.
- Flexible work policy and generous PTO.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Engaged, passionate colleagues.
LOCATION: 1100 Poydras Street, Suite 1325, New Orleans, LA 70163
- Stay Calm, Stay Strong & Execute.
- We Are All in This Together.
- Find the Right Solution.
- Seek the Best Path, Not the Most Traveled.
- Build Relationships on Trust and Results.
Think you embody these values? Are you excited about building relationships and driving results? Apply now to become part of a firm that’s committed to crafting stories that resonate.
Become a part of our success story. APPLY BELOW.
The Ehrhardt Group is an equal opportunity employer.