Mocktail Company Gets a Shake from Media Exposure
Mockly, New Orleans’ newest alcohol-free beverage, captures the excitement of a cocktail in a convenient can – just hold the booze. The company’s husband-and-wife founders, Tarik and Aimée Sedky, looked to The Ehrhardt Group to create and execute a public relations campaign to increase brand awareness, boost product sales, and ultimately, secure a second round of funding from investors.
- Establish Mockly as the preferred choice in the non-alcoholic space.
- Increase brand awareness via earned media and influencer campaigns.
- Create word-of-mouth buzz to sell product and meet business goals locally and online
- January 2022: Mockly’s online sales up 100% over December 2021
- March 3, 2022: Mockly’s biggest sales day to date on Amazon.com
- March 2022: The company’s investors commit to a second round of funding
How We Achieved Them
- Created media plans and strategies for the launch, Dry January, Mardi Gras and Lent
- Crafted press releases, messaging and pitches to local print, broadcast and online media
- Secured earned media coverage, including an interview on WWL-TV (CBS) and a 1,700-word feature article in BIZ New Orleans’ March 2022 issue
- Delivered product samples and media kits to local media and social media influencers
- Worked with local influencers to increase brand exposure and engagement on social media
Link for Biz image 1: https://www.bizneworleans.com/the-craft-without-the-booze/
Link for Biz image 2: https://www.bizneworleans.com/local-booze-free-beverage-maker-promotes-sober-january/