Dignity Memorial New Orleans Funeral Homes Available to Serve Families Following Hurricane Ida
Local funeral, cremation and cemetery resources available to assist families displaced by Hurricane Ida
NEW ORLEANS – (Sept. 1, 2021) – Dignity Memorial® New Orleans funeral home properties have announced they are operational and available to serve the needs of Greater New Orleans families who may experience the death of a loved one in the weeks to come following Hurricane Ida. Families in need of assistance from a funeral service professional can contact one of the following funeral homes:
- Lake Lawn Metairie Funeral Home & Cemeteries – 504.486.6331
- Leitz-Eagan Metairie – 504.888.8440
- Westside Leitz-Eagan – 504.341.9421
- Mount Olivet Cemetery – 504.283.4358
- Grace Funeral Home & St. Lazarus of Bethany Memorial Garden – 985.635.4745
- Bernard Memorial Funeral Home & Gardens – 504.279.6376
- C. Alexander Funeral Home – 985.764.6249
For more information on Dignity Memorial New Orleans properties, visit: www.dignitymemorial.com.
About Dignity Memorial®
The Dignity Memorial® network of more than 2,000 funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers is North America’s most trusted resource for funeral and memorialization services. Dignity Memorial providers offer an unmatched combination of products and locations serving families with care, integrity, respect and service excellence to celebrate each life like no other. For more information, visit www.dignitymemorial.com.