It’s been one week since our new interns started this summer and we are thrilled to have them! As they learn more about us and the work that we do, we think it’s equally important to learn all about them. So here’s…
“5 Fun Facts About Jules & Addie”
Meet Julianna Lydon “Jules.”
- College/University and major? I attend Loyola University New Orleans. I am majoring in Mass Communications and minoring in sociology.
- Hometown? San Jose, California
- Favorite quote? “What is done in love is done well.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- Complete this sentence. “People may not know that I…” “…went to Belize this summer and ate live termites with my classmates.”
- If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would it be? Stephen Moffat. I am a huge Doctor Who fan and I admire his incredibly creative screenplay work for the revamped Doctor Who series.
Meet Adelaide Zoller “Addie.”
- College/University and major? Syracuse University/Journalism.
- Hometown? Clinton, New York.
- Favorite quote? “Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” – J. K. Rowling
- Complete this sentence. “People may not know that I…” “…love to paint! I have a huge painting that I did of The Beatles hanging in my room.”
- If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would it be? Michelle Obama