“This photo was taken in the Unitarian Church Cemetery in Charleston, South Carolina. It truly was one of the most tranquil and serene places I’ve ever been.”
Ellie Fetzer joined TEG as an intern in July. So far, Ellie has assisted account teams by writing media materials and developing content. Additionally, she has provided integral research to support client campaigns and internal marketing strategies for the firm. As Ellie learns more about us and the work that we do, we think it’s equally important to learn all about her. Here are…
5 Fun Facts About Ellie Fetzer
- University and major? I’ll be a senior this fall at Louisiana State University (Geaux Tigers!). I’m majoring in mass communications with a concentration in public relations as well as a double minor in dance and business administration.
- Hometown? Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- Favorite book? I’m an avid reader so I couldn’t choose just one, but these are a few of my favorites books: East of Eden, A Prayer for Owen Meany, Ruby, The Things They Carried, and The Bluest Eye. Each of these delve into a character’s life and express just how unique and special people can be which is why I appreciate them so much.
- Favorite show to binge-watch? Hands down “The Golden Girls!” Truly one of the best sitcoms of all time. Plus, New Orleans native Anthony Mackie is a fan of “The Golden Girls” so that’s reason enough to give it a watch!
- Something interesting you learned from your internship thus far? Something valuable I’ve learned so far is that it’s okay to not know everything. There are times when I feel overwhelmed, but the staff at TEG are extremely helpful and encourages you to ask questions. I’ve learned that even those with the most experience still have questions from time to time.
Agreed! It has been said that, “Knowledge is having the right answer. Intelligence is asking the right question.” So ask away! We are glad to have you as part of the TEG team this semester.