This photo was from my last day of high school at Lovett in Atlanta, Georgia. The photo reminds me of all the great memories and life lessons I acquired during that time. It also captures my enthusiasm for the future as I begin the next chapter in my life. I’m also wearing my favorite tie. 🙂
Cooper Drewry joined TEG as an intern in May. So far, Cooper has provided invaluable research to help further client campaigns, he has attended media interviews and provided on-site assistance during client events. As Cooper learns more about us and the work that we do, we think it’s equally important to learn all about him. Here are…
5 Fun Facts About Cooper Drewry
- University and major? I am going into my junior year at Tulane University with a double major in marketing and management.
- Hometown? I am from Atlanta, Georgia (go Falcons!).
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received? Either “just be yourself” or “get out of your comfort zone.” Although these phrases may be considered cliché, they have been motivational words to live by and have influenced me throughout my life.
- Favorite quote? “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” -Wayne Gretzky. This quote is also hilariously referenced in the hit series The Office, which is one of my favorite shows of all time.
- Something interesting you learned from your internship thus far? I’ve had the opportunity to see TEG team members interact with clients, colleagues and the news media and it has taught me the value of relationships. Positive relationship, especially those built on trust, lead to positive outcomes for all.
Nicely said, Cooper! We are glad to have you as part of the TEG team this semester.